Acupuncture has been used to relieve feelings of unease, stress, anxiety, and nervousness. Many people who need to be creative find that acupuncture helps them stay creative and balanced.
Popular singer Katy Perry receives acupuncture to help her stay balanced and creative and to help her knees from wearing out. Actress Gwyneth Paltrow credits acupuncture and Asian medicine with giving her strength to cope with the death of her father, actor Bruce Paltrow.
- Acupuncture May Help Symptoms of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Acupuncture for the Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Acupuncture boosts memory and reduces stress in students
- Treatment For Stress, Anxiety And Depression
- Acupuncture Calms Stress And Improves Immunity In The Elderly