Acupuncture can help relieve symptoms arising from various types of allergies. Several studies have shown that results of acupuncture treatments can be quite beneficial to improving serious skin conditions. Most recently, the results of a June 2015 study found that acupuncture could help relieve symptoms of hayfever, including sneezing, running nose, and itchiness, for up to four weeks.
Acupuncture has been historically used in Asian populations to treat different types of skin diseases.
- Acupuncture Could Bring Some Relief To People With Seasonal Allergies
- Acupuncture for Allergies: Does it Work?
- How Can Acupuncture Treat Allergies?
- Acupuncture Soothes Allergies & Sinus
- Dreading Allergy Season? Try Acupuncture Early